Mar 27,2015
David
By: 'Andreas Koutsoulides'
Mar 27,2015
I am very satisfied by the performance of David through out the process of my property purchase. Starting from property selection and viewings David has identified the properties that were really in line with my requirements and budget (this sounds a bit intuitive but my experience with other agents/agencies has not been so good on this aspect). In Davids holiday absence, Philip made all the necessary arrangements for viewings to take place at hours that suit my schedule - by effectively overcoming obstacles as well as by working out of office hours. David handled very professionally the negotiation, acting as intermediary between the Vendor and myself. His professionalism and fast actions resulted to a deal. David has efficiently and effectively worked together with my mortgage broker (Jamie Piggot - Just Us mortgages) and the solicitors (Selda Ozcan - Ronald Fletcher and Baker LLP, and Ahmed Hussain - A V Rillo Co) for a fast deal completion.

Franklyn James