Mar 27,2015
Tess
By: 'Nicola S'
Mar 27,2015
We sold my father's house with Mansbridge & Balment in Plymouth and all our dealings with them were excellent. My father is 86 years old and they handled the difficulties this presented with ease. There was nothing which was too much trouble. Tess and her colleagues went way beyond the call of duty. They gave advice about every stage of the proceedings and kept us informed about everything. We sold the house to the second person who viewed it, in the same week it went on the market. But the service did not end there. Tess visited my father several times to make sure everything was fine with him. She was always on hand at the end of the phone. Emails were responded to immediately. I cannot recommend Mansbridge & Balment highly enough.
By: Mansbridge & Balment
Mar 31, 2015
Dear Nicola
Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for the whole team, but particularly Tess who is delighted you were pleased with her services. We pride ourselves on the best possible customer service for our clients and it's good to see we are getting it right. Thank you again for your recommendation - we're delighted you felt you received an excellent service. Very best wishes from the team at Mansbridge Balment.

Mansbridge Balment