Mar 27,2015
By: 'Victoria'
Mar 27,2015
I am moving to London from abroad in 2 weeks and have been trying to find a flat prior to my arrival in order to lessen the stress of things that needed to get done after arrival.

Calley was able to help me do this, since I wasn't able to have an in person walk, she arranged for me to have a Skype walk through with her colleague Faz. They were both very professional and helped me acquire the property I was interested in, even without me being present.

This has been a huge weight off my shoulders as it is one less thing I need to worry about before arriving and starting my new job. Both agents were friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We communicated through email for the majority of the time but they continued to be very quick with responses when I had any questions. I would definitely recommend this agency!
I think the agent's fee was one of the higher ones I saw when I was searching for flats, but I believe it's been worth it.

Lockwoods