Mar 27,2015
By: 'Philippa Kent-Davis'
Mar 27,2015
I was looking to transfer from my current letting agent due to a couple of issues that were not to my satisfaction.
I chose Andrews as they had written to me in the past, and I was very glad I did as I found Philippa to be extremely helpful. She talked me through the procedure of how to go about changing agents, but at no point was she pushy. She went through the cost that would be incurred once I had changed over and explained what Andrews would be doing in the mean time. She also explained that she thought that she would be able to present the house in a better light, and I must say that I was pleased at how the house was advertised - It obviously worked as new tenants were signed up straight away.
I have had to have further dealings with Philippa and each time I found her to be helpful and professional.

Andrews