Mar 27,2015
By: 'Slav'
Mar 27,2015
After 4 months of a struggle to find the best place for me and my family, I've met Nathan, the man who knows what he is doing, the man who provided us with excellent customer service.
Nathan is the most friendliest agent I've ever met, he constantly updated me, helped me going through a lot of difficulties. He was available even on his day off, which I appreciate a lot
I am Eastern European and this fact makes things very often much more difficult, when it comes to dealing with agents,especially couple of old ladies in unnamed agency in Romford, should read this.. but this guy was absolutely professional, exceptional and all other great words which I can't remember of:)
Also I have to say, all other staff from Andrews is extremely helpful and always positive
I definitely recommend this letting agency
10/10