Mar 27,2015
By: 'Michelle Elliott'
Mar 27,2015
Before Jodie had come to give us a valuation, I had already made my mind up with an agent, when Jodie came he blew me out of the water with what they could do for us, he changed my mind there and then and we chose Preston and baker, they did an open house, handled everything.
we recieved a sale but this sadly fell through, but they immediatley got things moving and we sold again within a week, Karen has made contact every week throughout the sale, even it there wasnt anything to update with, just a call to ensure we knew things were been dealt with. anyone who i spoke to within the office was always helpful and friendly, I would recomend Preston and baker to anyone wishing to sell their property.
The agent I was going to go with before Preston and Baker was significantly higher, so glad I chose Preston and baker.

Preston Baker