Mar 27,2015
By: 'Mr D Edge'
Mar 27,2015
Andrew Buckley and his team were very helpful, pleasant, obliging and dealt with all my concerns in a very professional manner. They answered all my questions openly and honestly and were able to clear up any doubts and concerns that I had. There was a 'flurry' of activity in the last 24 hours before completion because the vendor was in Canada and the sale was conducted under Probate. Andrew was able to deal with all those last minute points of concern in a calm and re-assuring way. Such was the way that we were dealt with that we agreed immediately put our house up for sale with Andrew and Gascoigne Halman and I am confident he will provide us with the same high level of service.

Gascoigne Halman