Mar 27,2015
Gary
Sophie
By: 'Ronnie'
Mar 27,2015
Having had experience of another estate agent close to Curran & Pinner's Beckenham office, C&P stand head & shoulders above the local competition. A highly professional approach, they produced excellent property particulars with photographs that highlighted my property's features well and descriptions which I feel were much more attractive to prospective buyers than the brief description the previous agent had used. My property was live on the market quickly and I had an impression that they had an extensive list of registered property buyers because my property particulars were mailed to a significant number of potential buyers to generate a good level of viewings in the first couple of weeks and overall I felt that C&P worked hard to generate interest in my property rather than posting details on-line and waiting on the phone to ring which is the impression my previous agent had given. The main area where they outshine their local rivals however is in communication. Whereas I received no viewings feedback from my previous agent unless I called them to ask for it after each viewing C&P provide an on-line tool where feedback from viewers was posted within a couple of days of the viewing so you were always fully aware of how your sale was progressing. Once my property was under offer, given the way they had handled the sale to that stage, I was confident that C&P would remain on top of the case to ensure that the sale continued to progress and indeed this time round I have no complaints on how long the legal part of the process took which C&P can claim some responsibility for. While a number of C&P personnel across all their offices were involved in attracting viewers and showing people round my property I had more contact with Sophie Corr and Gary Prentice from the Beckenham office both of whom dealt with all my enquiries in a highly professional manner. Gary in particular had to deal with frequent calls from me as the sale approached the exchange of contracts stage and never made me feel that I was being impatient or unreasonable in my requests. Curran & Pinner are now my number one choice of estate agents in the Beckenham/Bromley area and I'd have no hesitation in using their services again.
Reasonable level of fees and certainly lower than some of the bigger national or London-wide agents in the area.

Curran and Pinner Ltd