Mar 27,2015
By: 'Russell'
Mar 27,2015
I was a little hesitant to use an online estate agency at first - it being new territory for me on what is afterall a very important transaction. However I have honestly been totally blown away with Housenetwork. Particular credit must go to our account manager who has always been brilliant. She answers queries and questions from us very quickly and acts on any of our instructions very promptly. Even when she is not in the office the rest of the team take over seemlessly. What i have found particularly impressive is the way HN have been engaged and kept us informed even after we agreed the sale some weeks ago - even though they get no extra commission for it. I have sung your praises to several friends and colleagues and will definately recommend you to anyone. And the sweetest thing of all, i've saved over £3,000 using them! Honestly....this is a no brainer - use them and save loads of £££££'s and great service too.
The fees are VERY resonable. why pay up to 2.5 or 3% of the value of the home in fees to estate agents who could really care less about you. Do it yourself, you know the property better than anyone.

House Network