Mar 26,2015
By: 'Jennie Simpson'
Mar 26,2015
I have dealt with Aimee for several years in the renting of our flat and have always received great service along with a happy to help attitude :-) Any problems have always been dealt with efficiently and I've always been kept, 'in the know' with regards to work that needs carrying out and any tenant issues.

I've also recommended Aimee and the heritage team in the past to friends who have been looking to rent in the area :-)

Happy Landlady :-)
By: Sharon Parnell
Apr 01, 2015
Thank you Jennie, for your kind words about my colleague Aimee Clutterbuck, and taking the time to review Heritage Property. Aimee always goes that extra mile, to ensure the process runs smoothly for our landlords and tenants. Maintaining a excellent customer service- is vital to our business, and is what keeps Landlords and tenants returning to use our services year after year. We really appreciate all feedback given. Please do not hesitate to contact if you require any further information. Thank you for your recommendations, to friends looking to rent in the area too. Kind regards Sharon Parnell, Residential Lettings Manager. sharon.parnell@heritageproperty.co.uk 01926 859216

Heritage Property