Mar 26,2015
By: 'Amanda'
Mar 26,2015
My sister and I had to sell my mothers house, a probate sale of a house we had both known as children 40 years ago,
James Alexander couldn't have done more for us.
A very realistic va]uation, friendly and professional, time not an issue at a point in my life when honesty and time mattered. Then it got better!!!!!!!!
When we were ready to sell they advised us about best marketing price and how to go about getting the best offer, not over pricing , no promising the earth and unable to deliver as other agents would have tried.
Kens team are lovely. They are friendly and kind. I could almost be their only customer, every detail remembered. They worked their socks off showing our home to the many interested buyers. then helped us chose the best buyer (the highest offer isn't always the best bet). We have been kept in the loop at every stage, phone calls keeping us updated, being fab go-betweens for us and our buyers. They even did everything twice as my sister and I aren't reliably communicating.
We have ended up with a non conventional contract (work between exchange and completion) which might have been a scary nightmare but Ken and his team have seen every possibility over the years and made it so easy and simple. All the solicitor had to do was cross Ts and dot Is. I have felt so safe with J Alexander's knowledge and experience that as a result we have a super buyer and a happy seller with minimal stress.
Thank you Ken and team!!
Use them - either to buy or sell - they couldn't make a potentially traumatic job easier or more fun (if buying and selling can be fun)

James Alexander