Mar 26,2015
By: 'K. Palmer'
Mar 26,2015
No complaints whatsoever about Home Leasing. I rented a flat from them almost two years ago and, after a short interview where they explained everything I needed to do, I filled in an application and paid a holding deposit, then two weeks later was able to move in. There was a problem with one of my references as my employer hadn't seen it, but Home Leasing were very proactive in chasing this to ensure that I could move in on time.
When I first moved in to the property, there were some problems with the plumbing (dripping taps and shower didn't work properly) but they were very helpful and sent a plumber out within a couple of days to get it repaired.
Since then, I have had no problems and would definitely recommend Home Leasing to anyone.
The agency fees were fair as the service was good and included a very good inventory with photographs, which I was allowed to amend if I noticed anything that they had missed.

Home Leasing Ltd