Mar 26,2015
Kate
Thomas
By: 'Mark'
Mar 26,2015
Very impressed by the speed of sale, accepted offer within 2 weeks and sold after 7 weeks.

Coming after 6 months of little interest generated by other agents' marketing at ‚£90+‚£87k to acheive ‚£85k true value, I got full ‚£85k price as required/expected despite S/Bok marketing at 10k under that value.

Worked well for me, advise other to be realistic about how much you want to achieve rather than market it out for 'as much as possible'. I missed out on 3 potential new houses whilst stuck on market with other agents at too high marketing price because I went for the agent who put the highest price on it. Quick offer via Springbok helped free up my money to offer on another house before missing out again.

Staff were honest about feedback and more direct with the viewers, filtering out the time-wasters.
The solicitor package offered to buyers also helped to make things progress the right way too. Any issues were sorted quite quickly.

Would use again, but I don't sell houses that often!!
Fee's seemed top heavy at first, but included for solicting so was worthwhile paying a little extra to save the hassle of linking other solicitors into the process, and to get the sale through rather than have money tied into house whilst other agents could not sell.
By: Springbok Properties
Mar 30, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate & Thomas. We are extremely happy to hear that you were impressed with our service and would use us again. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties