Mar 26,2015
By: 'Pippa Bregazzi'
Mar 26,2015
I would recommend Alex Neil as a letting agency. I am a tenant and the property was run entirely through the letting agents as the landlord is abroad. I never had any problem getting through to them, the staff I spoke to were always polite and willing to help, and always endeavoured to sort out any issues as soon as possible, often getting back to me within the hour to let me know when the issue would be sorted out. This helped make my experience living in this flat easy and with minimal hassle, which is what you want from a letting agent.
By: David Hatch, Director
Mar 30, 2015
Dear Pippa Bregazzi,
Thank you for adding this review, I am very pleased to read about your experiences with our Property Management team. We are very pleased you enjoyed dealing with us and we look forward to many future dealings. Kind regards David Hatch, Director.

Alex Neil Estate Agents