Mar 26,2015
By: 'G'
Mar 26,2015
This agent sells themself as a premium agent (at a premium price). The service they provide isn't premium. They told me they had prospective buyers for my property, which wasn't true. They told me they would be in touch weekly, again not true. When they finally received a (low) offer they didn't accurately present it. When I tried to discuss their performance they become defensive and unprofessional. My solicitor had difficulty getting info from them re conveyancing on the sale.
Given an accurate appraisal. Contacted me as promised. Accurately presented the offer. Been more professional.
Attached Files
‚£1440 on an ‚£80k sale- expensive. Originally fees were fixed at ‚£1680 on a valuation of ‚£97.5k. Clearly the valuation was inaccurate, so I managed to (silghtly) negotiate the fee down.

Fenn Wright