Mar 26,2015
By: 'Rob g'
Mar 26,2015
I first met Shueb when he returned my phone call about a property that I viewed in the window of their office. I ended up renting the flat and the whole process was extremely easy.

From the beginning, Shueb was 100% professional, courteous, and informative. To a word, the process was exactly as Shueb described it would be.

Since just before we moved in, I have also now been talking frequently with Shueb's boss in the office, Waheed Aslam. We did have one minor repair in the flat that Waheed quickly resolved. Waheed has also been very helpful and professional in every possible way. And together he and Shueb are both very informative about the neighborhood and have been generously offering helpful advice to a new resident.

I could not be happier with the service and friendliness I received at the 72 Broadway Market branch of City & Urban and I would recommend Shueb and Waheed at any time.

City & Urban-international