We moved into a property that was marketed and contracts drawn up by Haybrook, when we got the keys we found that the property was filthy, Haybrook promised us it would be professionally cleaned. After a few weeks living at the house we found that it had rats, there were no window keys, no smoke alarms, the electrics sparked when it rained and the shower leaked through the roof to downstairs. Haybrook turned round to us and said it is let only so they want nothing to do with the property. We had a plumber come round who then told us the gas was extremely dangerous and should be switched off which left us with no hot water or heating. Haybrook knew there was an immediate error on the gas safety certificate but they still let us sign the contract and use gas at the property even though It was unsafe. AVOID THIS AGENT AT ALL COSTS!
What agent could do to change your mind?
All they care about is getting their money, awful agent