Mar 26,2015
Jon
By: 'Ian'
Mar 26,2015
Both members of staff were very helpful, helping me through the purchase first time buyer. The kept me fully informed of the progress and the next steps. The agent was on time for the viewing and, after showing me around, left me to go around again by myself allowing me some quiet time to contemplate the property. After the offer was made the office ensured that I was fully aware of the process and what was happening. This was very helpful as a first time buyer. Overall I found the experience not too stressful thanks to the agents.
By: Aimee
May 06, 2015
Thank you for your kind words, I really hope you are very happy in your new home.
By: Jon Curtis
Mar 28, 2015
thank you so much Ian for your kind words! Wishing you all the very best in your new Plymouth abode! Always remember where we are if you need us!

Cross Keys Estates