Oct 10,2011
Oct 10,2011
I am really annoyed that I even have to give 1 Star for Clyde Letting. They are by far the WORST letting agent I've ever dealt with.

1) Overcharged an extra 150 quid 'administration fee' that they failed to mention before on the day we were moving in. The fat monster of a woman, some dark haired monstrosity, actually said 'well if you feel like that, don't move in' DESPITE US spending THOUSANDS of pounds with them. They then reduced this to 75 quid on my complaint, how nice of them! I think NOT.

2) Monthly inspections. After numerous references and them holding thousands of pounds of our money, is this really necessary? Some* of the so-called inspectors spoke to me like a school teacher, and I feel like saying to them, actually I'm not the loser who has to inspect peoples' homes for a living, so f*** off.

3) Disaster of a management service when something goes wrong. The wiring in our property is royally mangled and it takes DAYS AND DAYS for anyone to come out.

4) Plagued by phone calls from their affilated insurance service. Feel like saying, I wouldn't give you another penny of my money if you asked for it penned in blood. TAKE A HIKE, bunch of money grabbing, don't give a c**p Capitalist, soulless swines.

They are all soulless, full of attitude and you wouldn't get an apology out of them if their mother's life depended on it. It really is true what they say about estate agents. Especially those who work for the shambolic swindling outfit that is Clyde Property.
By: Avoid Clyde Letting
Oct 18, 2011
I agree, I cant believe they can get away with this. The worst experience ever from the start.

Tried to charge us an extra £50/month because "the computer says so". even though it was advertised on the net and in brochures within the shop at the lower price. And if we didn't like it we didn't have to move in and lose our £150 credit check. This happened the day we were supposed to move in and had no where else to go. When we wouldn't go to sign the contract the price came down to the advertised rate. Unbelievable bullying to the heighest degree.

They enter your house without permission for Record checks etc, they lose every piece of paper work so make sure you copy everything. Be on your gaurd and avoid at all costs... Wish I had seen these reviews before I had used them

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clyde Property Westend! To leave a new review of Clyde Property Westend, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clyde Property Westend