Mar 26,2015
By: 'Mark'
Mar 26,2015
I was a tenant of Zone Letting for just over 2 years and was very satisfied with their service. The initial letting process was simple and open. Upon moving into the property they provided a CD containing photos of the current wear and tear in the property and I was encouraged to take my own photos to update their records if I thought there was anything missing. During the tenancy they always responded quickly whenever I reported any issues (hot water/washing machine breaking, etc.). Upon check-out they were happy to return my deposit in full. When I recently contacted them for a character reference for a flat I was attempting to let they (Ross) provided me with an excellent reference within 10 minutes, which I thought very impressive. I honestly have no complaints about Zone Letting, and from my experience would most certainly recommend them as a good agency to let from.

Zone Letting