Mar 26,2015
By: 'Alan Chesworth'
Mar 26,2015
I live in Canada and therefore selling my mother's house had to be done long distance. My initial contact with Andrew demonstrated that GH approach was very professional and while not the lowest cost certainly they proposed to provide a comprehensive service at good value. This has proved to be the case. There were several showing (18-20), I was informed, by email, the schedule for each showing and provided with a followup report. I never felt out of touch with the progress. Andrew's counsel on pricing was timely and logical. When the sale was agreed both Annie and Julie were very helpful chasing lawyers and organizing the removal of furniture by the Heart Foundation.
All round a very satisfactory transaction. I have no hesitation recommending Gascoigne Halman's Sale office

Gascoigne Halman