Mar 26,2015
By: 'SJS'
Mar 26,2015
I made the mistake of responding to their flyer as it came through the door after my wife & I had decided to go on the market.

They seemed very pushy on the phone. I spoke to a lady who booked them into value. During the appointment they insisted on taking the photos & measuring even though I had not made a decision at that point. Eventually I was forcibly persuaded to go on the market there & then. With hindsight I shouldn't have fallen for the pushy sales pitch & the we have a person who specifically wants to buy your house\r

I was promised unique marketing, they had a specific buyer who interestingly never materialised & when I said I felt tricked & therefore wanted to go with another agent, they threatened to take me to court if I did that, as I signed their sole agency agreement. Their marketing was no different to other agents.

Be warned....! I don't believe their flyers are genuine, proved by the fact the supposed specific buyer never materialised & then to be threatened because I didn't like being tricked is unacceptable!

Many of the staff there are young & rude on the phone when you're not happy about something. Not good at all.

With so many agents out there I would recommend steering well clear of Cromwells Wallington & choosing an Agent that is professional, honest & respectful!
Don't trick customers, don't swear to customers, don't threaten customers!
Attached Files