Mar 26,2015
By: 'Lylalu'
Mar 26,2015
This was my first time of being a tenant as I owned my property previously. I was very cautious about what to expect and must say that Mark did try and help me with all my concerns and questions and if he did not know the answer he asked someone who did and always got back to me quickly.
My only disappointment was that Mark had told me the inventory guy would tell me how to use the central heating system but he didn't tell me anything. Mark did say he would give me information on switching suppliers of gas and electric which he did.
I am not so happy with the inventory and would suggest Andrews look into what they actually do. It would be a shame for Andrews to get a bad name because of them. He missed out a lot of damage that was in the property I rented. Luckily I took photos that are dated which I will keep in case they are needed. I am more than happy with Marks work and will use his services again in the future.
I do think the fees were a little high.

Andrews