Mar 26,2015
By: 'CM'
Mar 26,2015
I first met Waheed when he came over to view the property prior to it's renovations. I liked the way he interacted, and the interest he had about the plans I had for the property. He freely offered up some very useful tips. After renovation, Waheed undertook an extremely thorough site visit and produced a comprehensive and well informed report on the condition of the renovation. As I was overseas at the time, I found this an invaluable tool to judge the work of the contractor. He had multiple viewings lined up very soon after completion, and tenants signed up within a week which is very impressive.

As an overseas landlord I rely totally on the input of the agent. I have found that Waheed has been very straight forward and he totally engages. I like his hands on, no nonsense approach and would thoroughly recommend him to any prospective landlord.

City & Urban-international