Mar 26,2015
By: 'Adeel Durrani'
Mar 26,2015
Just had a viewing with a Laura Ranson of B.simmons. found her very rude and immature. Would not recommend this agent to anyone.
By: Phil
Mar 26, 2015
Hi Adeel. I am sorry to hear your bed experience with Laura. This person does not work at the Office you have posted the comment about - she is employed by the office in Slough High Street not the Langley Office. At the Langley Office we take our customer care and satisfaction very seriously and strive to provide the best experience we can, as you can see from the other comments posted on the Langley Office. I will of course pass your comments on to the Director of the High Street branch and should you ever use the Langley Office I hope we can provide you with a first class experience - Phil Howman. Director ( LANGLEY OFFICE )

B Simmons & Son