Mar 26,2015
By: 'JCV'
Mar 26,2015
Im so pleased I've found Ushers, by far the best Agent I've used to date! Thank you to Michael & the team!

I have bought & sold a few times & used agents like Paul Graham, who were very average & so inefficient + charged the highest fee ive ever paid, then Andrews who seemed to work more for the buyer than for me their seller.......

I then googled Agents in Carshalton & came across Ushers. From my first call to them through to the valuation appointment and then to them efficiently finding me a buyer, the experience was fantastic. I agreed with Michael how best to market the property, he & his team produced me 6 offers & then worked pro actively progressing my sale through to completion.

Having used 2 previous multi branch agents, I disliked how they forced me to deal with just one person, who was rarely available & I'd often have to leave 3 messages before getting an update. I then experienced Ushers different approach with their brilliant portal checkmymove. They pro actively & regularly updated me on my sale. When I called, I could talk to Stephanie or Alex, as opposed to just one person. Michael updated me another time. It's so much better dealing with a company where the whole team are with you as opposed you being fobbed off to one person who can't cope with their workload.

I'd recommend Ushers to anyone. Their premium marketing is excellent, their service is efficient & pro active and their fee was the icing on the cake, more competitive than 2 other agents I spoke to.

Ushers, I wish you all a successful future proving that you're a step above the rest :-)
The best out of 3 Agents