Mar 26,2015
By: 'Dana'
Mar 26,2015
Hi my name is dana . I just want share our experience with principal homes great barr. In april 2013 me and my partner moved to 15 Fowlmere road , great barr which the price on rightmove app was ‚£595.
At first when asib told us we have to pay ‚£600 per month and deposit as well , we asked why the price on rightmove is ‚£595 ? He said that's wrong. We paid deposit ‚£600 and1 month rent ‚£600 and ƒÂ¯¿½235 for other fees,,, when we read contract it was ‚£595 we asked why he said ohhh i made mistake just leave it don't worry I'm busy i can't change it now.
We paid ‚£600 every month till april 2014 he gave us another contract the same as 2013 it ‚£595 on it again he said forgot to put ‚£600 .
We paid ‚£600 till today 26.3.2015 . Because we are unhappy with the service we are going to 174 foden road great barr . So i went to asib office and explained to him we going to move on april 2015 while i was in his office he phoned a tenant about 15 Fowlmere road and he said the the price is ‚£595 i didn't say nothing at that time , the same day he came to our house and i asked him the rreal price for the house is ‚£595 why you have been taken ‚£600 from us for 2 years ? He was shock and sweat and said no it's ‚£600 i said in office you told a tenant the price ƒÂ¯¿½595 he was more sweat and then he said i will check and let know.
After few days i had to go to office for some other reason and asked him did you check it ‚£595 or ‚£600 , he said it's ‚£600 and i said why you gave us 2 contracts for ƒÂ¯¿½595 ? He said ok ok you next time bring your contracts i will check it out, i asked when tomorrow or after tomorrow? He said no no im a busy man maybe next monday call the office to make sure I'm in office.
When i come back home i explained to my partner and very upset about his lies and cheating between landlord and us . For your information we never delay rent and we will leave the house in better condition for april.
After 2 days i was angry inside i couldn't wait for the king to make appointment for us i took contracts and went to office i said i know it's ‚£595 because right now it's on rightmove on ‚£595 very nicly asked to returning ‚£5 for each month which will be ‚£120 .He was shame and angry told me i didn't ask you to give me ‚£600 you gave it me otherwise it's ‚£595 , i said no that's not you cheated in the first place and laid to us you should be shame and can we have our money back ? He said no you can't because i didn't ask you , you gave it me and if you dont leave now i will the police . I said no you have to return our money. He called the police and i was happy to explain to the polce after he told the police he will give us back deposit and that ‚£120 stolen money from kids. That mr asid from principal homes great barr shame sach a lair and very rude and cheeky . If he knows someone can't say nothing he will take advantage , specially people who on dss and don't speak English good . He did the same from some people who i know .
So we will see he will return or not i will let you know guys . Thanks. If he won't return deposit and stolen money i promise you gus i will take him to county court.
By: David
Apr 16, 2015
Hi everyone when you leave the property principal homes will charge you too much for something which wasn't you fault, so my advice is don't pay last month rent otherwise you will be regret.

Principal Homes