Oct 10,2011
Oct 10,2011
Madison Brook (Mr Khan) whom took deposit from my tenant which never returned it back to me as the landlord. I now managed to get an order to recover the funds along with expenses. However, they still refusing to pay. I recently applied for "Warrant of Execution" and insolvency. Please warn all your readers especially the landlords not to use this company as they wont be around for long.
If you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me.
Jack Savas
Return the monies belongs to me as per court order.
By: k&c
Jul 30, 2012
I'm going through the same issue now - how did you guys resolve this?
By: CB
Feb 29, 2012
I am having the same issues with them, they took 6 months rent and 6 weeks deposit and still have not paid me my money. Any advice?
By: MP
Dec 14, 2011
I am in a similar situation with these guys, they have not paid upfront rent and deposit and the tenants are already moved in. Any advice on action to take?
By: sk
Nov 15, 2011
did you get your money as yet? I am in the similar situation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands