Mar 26,2015
By: 'Hassan'
Mar 26,2015
I have recently sold my house through Paragon, I dealt with Sammy Hikmat who is the manager there, I don't usually write reviews but I felt I had to do this as a way of thanking Sammy for his hard work and efforts, he was very friendly, professional and experienced, I noticed this from the first visit when he came for the valuation, he gave us some good advice and he managed to find us a buyer within 2 weeks! everything went through smoothly and he always kept us up to date throughout the sale which made it a lot easier for us.

They also have a very nice office and the staff were very friendly too, I strongly recommend them and I will defiantly use them again for any property related matter.
Reasonable.