Mar 25,2015
By: 'Phillip'
Mar 25,2015
I was first contacted by Martin & Co through an advert I was running in a local paper to find a tenant, having dealt directly with renting properties myself, I was a little apprehensive as to what they would be able to do for me over and above what I was doing myself and it was going to cost extra in management fees for the privilege.

Five years on and they now look after all of my portfolio (except one), their service from finding a tenant, vetting, regular property visits and arranging maintenance as required has been faultless, always proactive and professional in their approach, all of the staff in the office appear follow the same ethos which must trickle down from James and Richard. Also, it is entirely possible that their fees are cost neutral when considering previous void periods and bad debt I had experienced in the past and their active approach to rent increases. I would recommend them to any landlord looking for an agent to manage their properties.
I believe the fees I am paying with Martin & Co are in line with other agents locally.

Martin & Co