Mar 25,2015
Rashad
By: 'Hannah'
Mar 25,2015
I originally called the Leyton branch of Spencers to enquire about rental properties. The employee I spoke to was about to leave yet was extremely polite and stayed to take down my details. I explained that I was looking for properties in the Forest Gate area and he said that he would pass on my details to the correct branch.

I was then contacted very promptly by Rashad at the Forest Gate branch to discuss what I wanted. He was very quick in suggesting potential properties and arranged a viewing for us. It was the first property we viewed and was a great fit so we decided to go ahead an put in a rental offer. Rashad took our verbal offer as confirmation and did not allow continuing bidding on the property. In an extremely competitive market I found this to be excellent customer service. He was very communicative and flexible throughout the process of referencing etc. I was very comfortable approaching him with questions.

We were extremely lucky to find a property that suited us so quickly and this is certainly down to the considered service we received. We had also contacted several other agents when we began looking and comparatively they were all extremely poor.

I would recommend Spencers to anyone looking to rent or buy a property.
I do not think there is justification for referencing fees in general, but I realise that the fee we paid is a standard fee and nothing to do with Spencers.

Portico