Mar 25,2015
Jennifer
By: 'Ponty'
Mar 25,2015
Having bought our property through Davis Tate three years ago we decided to let it out last year. Having spoken to several agents Jenny's rental valuation seemed the most realistic and her approach was very professional so we chose to work with Davis Tate

I am very particular about presention and detail but Jenny worked with me to produce a listing and set of photos that I was delighted with and nothing was too much trouble. Her hard work proved worthwhile when the property rented to the first person who saw it. They have renewed for another year seamlessly through Davis Tate and they are excellent tenants. The regular inspection reports that Davis Tate produce are very useful and their response in dealing with the occasional problem the tenant has experienced have been excellent for both us and the tenant.

Overall a very satisfactory experience with a professional team. I would not hesitate to recommend Davis Tate Henley to other Landlords.

Davis Tate