Mar 25,2015
By: 'Susie'
Mar 25,2015
I cannot say enough positive things about Dan and his team at Equity. They have managed my rental property in Eastbourne for almost 6 years, and during that time I have been able to completely trust them to manage absolutely everything about the rental process. They are professional, reliable, friendly, they communicate really well and are always on hand to take care of whatever needs doing in a timely fashion. Their fees are very reasonable and if any maintenance is needed there is never a feeling that you are being ripped off. They found me great tenants, and took care of them. If you are looking for a rental agency in Eastbourne or the surrounding area then I wouldn't bother looking any further than Equity Residential!
Fees are extremely reasonable, and competitive. I am more than happy with the fees charged. I have always felt I have had value for money. They are not a firm who simply sit back and do nothing for their fee. They are well worth the fee just for peace of mind that everything is in good hands. They take care of maintenance projects at extremely reasonable prices. There is absolutely no feeling that I have ever been asked to pay over the odds for any jobs that have needed to be done.

Equity Residential