Mar 25,2015
Nick
By: 'Sue Cuff'
Mar 25,2015
Harry is a very presentable person who demonstrated his wide local knowledge. Answered any of our queries promptly. He worked well communicating with us and our buyers. We did need Nicks intervention and experience to move our sale on when nothing seemed to be happening.
I don't know if it is company policy to ask for these reviews at a certain time but
I do think being asked to do a review on the day the contracts were exchanged is a bit premature.
Overall I was pleased with the service we had.
By: Tim B
Mar 25, 2015
Hello Mrs Cuff, thank you for your review detailing your experience with Harry and also with Nick Warren when a more experienced set of hands was required. I am pleased that the transaction reached a satisfactory conclusion. I would also like to offer my thanks for picking us to act as your agents in the first place. I have taken on board your comments regarding the timing of a request that you may like to pen a review on this website. I must take some responsibility for this as I do encourage our team to ask our clients for reviews and if in this instance the timing seemed either insensitive or at a time when you had other things to focus your efforts on then please accept my apology. I do appreciate that you did find a couple of minutes to share your thoughts. My very best wishes for the future, regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards