Mar 25,2015
By: 'Suhail'
Mar 25,2015
I today 25/03/2015 had an appointment with home link at 11 am to see 2 properties . When I turned up on time and said I had an appointment at 11 to see 3 bedrooms houses . They didn't know my name which I gave to a member of staff yesterday , then when I told them the name of the properties an other gentlemen who I was not talking to explained that some has placed a deposit on one of the properties . I said to the gentlemen I was talking to ok well can we see the other one , he showed me where it was and it was to far for me . I asked him why didn't anyone call me to say that the property was gone .i had to take time off work to do this appointment! The gentlemen who I was talking to said someone might of seen it before today And took it . I then realized that I gave my details to this company 2 months ago so why didn't I know about these properties earlier and not received one call saying there's was any properties available. So I asked why was I not contacted when these properties came available !and why didn't call me today when you knew the property had gone . They reply I got was incredible he said I have 200 people waiting for properties and that they tell there customers to keep an eye on there web site to know what they have available ! WELL NOBODY TOLD ME ! I find this hard to believe! When you go to give your customer the very least you expect is a call when something becomes available. I told them how I felt and that they waisted my time and yes I raised my voice as I believe that home link are not doing there jobs as agents .i left the shop and after a couple minutes went back on and asked you really expect people to chase you and keep an eye on what properties you have available . I asked to speak to the boss he said he was the boss . He was not interested basically and said nothing he can do I said your so unprofessional and that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing ! Not only did they not care about me wasting my time or the fact I was a customer or the fact I was not happy with there service . No apology, or even a little respect .He had 2 gentlemen with him and when we were outside he was talking in his own language to them God knows what he said Well what els can I say ? People who run businesses and earn it for work done a straight people ,those who are not are just not ! Don't use this company I just realized I am not the only one look at the other reviews on this company . I will write to them for an explanation of the bosses behavior but is there any point ! ! Maybe he was tired of making so much money and had no time for an irritated customer. Disgraceful,uncouth. I will write to the local press today and my legal team and update this . I was verbally abused in front off the whole office . For nothing and they don't like the fact that people don't agree with the way they work!
maybe I know it's a long shot but they could not waste my time and actually find me a place to live ! So they can't really do anything apart from maybe look how they run there shabby operation!
Attached Files
By: Alex smith
May 17, 2017
I strongly disagree with what you have said I have used all agents in bedford they were all rubbish till I was introduced to homelink who helped me above and beyond we all humans and every company has a bad followed by loads of good days

Homelink Property Services