Mar 25,2015
By: 'Mrs Darke'
Mar 25,2015
My property was on the market for 5 mths. Initially I was led to believe the house would attract investors and that a number of them would turn up on a designated day to view the house and then bid against each other. To initially attract these investors I was persuaded to put my home on the market for substantially less than what it was worth. Instead of attracting the serious investors promised, what I had come through my door were a number of time wasters or chancers looking for a bargain. Feedback from the agent was also below what you would expect and the whole experience left me with a feeling I had had my time wasted and that I should have stuck with a more professional better established agency. If it sounds too good to be true, it generally is.
Think my agent could of been a bit more friendly also some feedback would of been nice either way.... Also i shouldn't be the one chasing.....
Attached Files
By: Springbok Customer Services
Mar 30, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We take all feedback very seriously, whether it is negative or positive. It is always a disappointment to part ways with a valued client without having the privilege of being able to wow them with our service or educating them to the true market value of their property.

At Springbok, we're proud of our service standards – we get few negative reviews (less than 5%, with over 500 positive reviews on this site alone), and we won the gold award for customer service in both 2013 and 2014. However, your feedback tells me that we still have work to do if we want to achieve our aim of always being number one for service in an industry that too often ignores client satisfaction. My sincere apologies for your feelings of disappointment. I will address your concerns here, though we have already done so outside this public forum.

With regard to the pricing policy of the business, we based the starting offers in excess of figure on the information that we had with regard to the previous marketing of your property which had been on the market continuously for 4 years before you asked us to sell the property for you. As the five previous agents unfortunately hadn't managed to sell the property for you, the offers in excess of price had to come in line with the actual sales figures of the surrounding comparable properties to stand a chance of attracting interest and receiving offers.

I can also assure you that our main priority when any house comes to market is to sell it as we work on a no sale, no fee basis. The feedback we received from the five proceed able buyers was they were not prepared to offer on the property for reasons which were reported back to you.

I am sorry that you felt the need to write this review. If you wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at customerservicemanager@springbokgroup.co.uk. Warm regards from all the team and Springbok Properties.

Springbok Properties