Mar 25,2015
By: 'Steven'
Mar 25,2015
In moving to Derby I approached the Ashley Adams branch about a property they were advertising for rent that I had found on Rightmove. From the initial phone call to discuss the property through to the final check out process all of the staff at Ashley Adams have been proffessional and very helpful. In partucular Adam Broadwell who helped us during the viewing and rental set up, he was very helpful with providing informaiton and answering all of our questions. During the rental the minimal issues we had for maintenance were quickly resolved. Towards the end of the rental Matthew Bulleyment was very helpful with the check out procedures and progressing the process. They have been one of the best letting agents I have used, considering this was my sixth rental across different cities and letting agents.
The fees are competitive and reasonable for the area.

Ashley Adams