Mar 25,2015
Marc
By: 'Richard'
Mar 25,2015
My relationship with Spencers has lasted almost 30 years. Repeat, thirty years! Throughout this time I have always received excellent service and advice from Marc McIlveney. Whenever the property fell vacant - which was not that often over these 3 decades - Marc was always there to advise regarding rental values, the current state of the market and invariably secured good tenants in short order. When I finally came to sell the property Marc was there again with his wise and experienced council, and managed to secure a price over and above what I had expected on the first day that the property was made available for viewings. I would strongly recommend Marc to anyone looking to buy, sell or let property in the area and I hope that in the future I will be in a position to do business with him once again. Many thanks for all you help and excellent advice over the years!

Portico