Mar 25,2015
By: 'Adamw'
Mar 25,2015
I have recently let a property in Percy Gardens.

The service (speed and accuracy of) from both Denise and Hannah was excellent from start to finish.

Having moved several times over the past 12 years, I have to say my overall impression of estate agents in general is that they are callous, lazy and for the most part incredibly false. I have been motivated to write this review by the friendliness and helpfulness that I have received all the way through this process.

Both the negotiator and the administrator have been engaging and happy to help at all times (which has been very important as I have been enormously busy and just needed things done).

I will be mentioning Jan Forster to numerous friends that i have (lots of whom do rent and move about from time to time), I will also be suggesting the two people that helped me to find and secure a stunning flat, in an excellent location.

Thanks a lot.