Mar 25,2015
By: 'CamersonsOut'
Mar 25,2015
I asked for a estimate to sell a house. I specifically said not to put it on the market and not interrupt me for 10 days after the valuation as I wanted to work out whether to sell or not - going by the valuation. The male rep left, and within 15 minutes this Lauren called and said that she had 2 people who wanted to see the property immediately, being somewhat annoyed at what I assumed to be some lack of communication within the branch I told her it was not for sale and that I was going to work out what I wanted to do. 2 HOURS later she brought one family around to my house!!! She is a horrible uneducated person who is just after her commission but with absolutely no respect, courtesy, or logic for the seller. Totally disgusting and a very problematic youth.

Taylors Estate Agents