Mar 24,2015
By: 'Sallyann Kleibel'
Mar 24,2015
TOWNENDS in Croydon have been sole letting agents for my flat since 2009!

TOWNENDS have given me 6 years of not only excellent service resulting in successful and rewarding long-term lets, but also made available to me at all times and at every stage the personal professionalism and attention of individual TOWNENDS' managers. Their undisputed knowledge of area and market alike, their considered advice and experience underpinned all my decisions; their patience and understanding never wavered.

I would like to thank in particular Stacey Jenden (Marketing Manager), Louise Simmonds (Senior Renewals Co-ordinator), Laura Hunt (Pre-Tenancy Co-ordinator) and, last but by no means least, Diane Armstrong (Senior Lettings Manager). Diane has 'held my hand' more than once, especially as I am rarely able to come to Croydon or meet prospective tenants in person.

I feel reassured in the knowledge that both my flat and my interests will always receive the best attention and letting service possible. This makes me a very happy Landlord and TOWNENDS customer and I wish to thank TOWNENDS !

Townends