Mar 24,2015
By: 'Ben & Jen'
Mar 24,2015
After almost a year of looking at properties around the outskirts of Manchester my partner Jenny pointed out a nice modest detached property on the outskirts of Hollingworth and asked me to make enquiries with the estate agent.
The estate agent in question was Reeds and Rains Glossop.
In my first phone call I was greeted by a very upbeat positive and friendly lady in the name of Kirsty Barber, who impressed me from the off, as she obviously knew the property very well and answered all my questions directly. She then proceeded to take some of my details so she could arrange a viewing time that suited both myself and the vender. Kirsty Called me back within the hour and the viewing was booked.
As for the house well we knew as soon as we stepped in the door it was the property we had been looking for and although the Reeds and Rains house brochure was well presented with clear pictures layout and information I don't think a picture can do a room the justice it deserves, seeing somewhere in person is always recommended.
I proceeded to put in an offer on the property and dealt with Kirsty directly through the whole process of the purchase, as I found her to be an excellent communicator both helpful and efficient. She kept me up to date with the progress of the purchase with regular phone calls emails and the occasional text.
The purchase went very smoothly thanks to Kirsty and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a property in the area.

Thanks again Kirsty
Ben & Jen
Fees appeared average for the area

Reeds Rains