Aug 10,2011
Aug 10,2011
Appalling service. We put down a holding deposit and within 1 day, another holding deposit was allowed to be put down, even though our offer had not been declined. Steer well clear of the letting agents.
We needed to be informed of the situation and given sufficient time (not 2 hours on a weekday morning) to be able to contact them back.
By: EW
Oct 27, 2011
I was unaware of this issue and regret the disappointment. I am sure your holding deposit was returned. The issue is that payment of a holding deposit strengthens your offer however, until an offer is accepted by the Landlord we cannot cease marketing and are legally bound by law to submit any offers regardless. If the landlord decides for whatever reason to favour another offer, we have no mandate to dispute this and are legally required to respect our clients instructions. I am sincerely sorry for the problems this may have caused, however it remains an issue over which we have no control. If you would like to discuss the matter, please feel free to contact me at Head office, details of which can be found on our website, Bushells MD

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Hammersmith Branch