Mar 24,2015
By: 'Carol'
Mar 24,2015
Micheal's customer service and attention to detail was nothing but superb professional and impressive. My sister's and I were kept in full communication throughout the process by e mail and phone calls.
We were never made to feel like just a customer but The Customer.
I had the pleasure of actually going in to the branch to meet him personally and was greeted by a warm engaging man.
All options of selling was put to us and the best advice was always given in terms of what would deliver the best result for us.
Michael always acted in the interest of the Seller and not the buyer and this was imperative to us in our continuing relationship with Barnard Marcus as we were thinking of pulling out at one stage due to how long our house had been on the market untill Michael got on board with us. Exchange of contracts was not so stressful due to Michael taking care of every detail and chasing up the solicitor when needed to keep us informed of their progress.
If i had to buy a house, I would insist on using Michael as I never thought I could trust estate agents and now i feel at ease with Barnard Marcus due to how we were dealt with towards the end of our relationship with Barnard Marcus. We even got a reduction in our overall fees which was pleasing to us.
I wish to also thank Jamie for his help too who also was very pleasant the few times we had a conversation.
I don't think anyone in general who sells a property likes the excessive fees paid, however we did negotiate a reduction at the beginning.

Barnard Marcus