Mar 24,2015
Alison
By: 'Ian Bamling & Adnan Kaiserimam'
Mar 24,2015
Was worried that I wasn't getting any viewings so spoke to the partners about my concerns, however after Christmas viewings came through quite quickly. Alison was really great although we never actually met she kept me up to speed with what was happening during the sale and help out with responding to offers. She was very understanding when it came to been bullied regards completion dates. Personally I'm not a very trusting person and even less so of estate agents but I will definitely use RK's services to sell my second property in the coming months, it's a shame Alison has moved to the Normanton branch as I'd like to deal with her again, I would trust her opinion totally. Massive thank you xx.
Yes I think you earned your fees especially in comparison to other agents working the Wakefield patch.

Richard Kendall Estate Agent