Mar 24,2015
By: 'Kanishka'
Mar 24,2015
In the past I have used the services of at least two london property agents, and the experience were not that nice. From the time we appointed Winkworth almost four years ago, Cristina and staff at Winkworth provided an excellent, friendly & thoroughly professional service in managing our property. This resulted in tenants being very happy!

Lately when we asked Winkworth to sell our house, a process still underway, they offered their depth of local knowledge and contacts. Simon and Russell could not have been any more professional and friendly when I approached them for their help, they are there day and night, to guide me through the whole process and help smooth out any issues that popped up. If you have any property to rent and sell, you will be amazed for the services you will receive from Winkworth!

Kanishka & Jawed