Mar 23,2015
Ivett
Aleksandra
By: 'High Expectations'
Mar 23,2015
The process in my opinion is convoluted and over complicated.

I will admit straight away that my working situation was a bit difficult as I was moving jobs at the time of the flat search and this made getting references take longer than both parties would have liked.

The initial payment system failed twice before I managed to get it to go through for the deposit. On further inspection this was due to the phone number being wrongly captured from the form we filled in. It had one number too few and 1 incorrect digit.

After finally paying the fees, which are much higher than most other estate agents I have seen or dealt with, we had a huge issue during referencing that meant my personal details and the personal details of my girlfriend and our previous landlord were sent to the wrong person by email. This begun a back and forth via email between an unknown party and bushells. I work with sensitive data on a daily basis and to bushels poor attention to detail when it comes to data and its protection was rather alarming for me.

At times communications were slow and unprofessional, at one point I was CCed on an email to my father that directly insulted me. The level of professionalism is low. We also asked a few specific questions of which answers came back 3 weeks later if at all, with the final question being deferred and I have been told to ask the landlord directly.

We were rushed by Bushels through the process, but made to wait each time the control was handed to them for the next step.
Rather expensive when you consider the lack of professionalism.
Attached Files
Rather expensive when you consider the lack of professionalism.
By: Amanda Belchamber
Mar 25, 2015
Thank you for your detailed feedback, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and will be reviewing your comments.
By: High Expectations
Mar 24, 2015
This website has change what I wrote for,

"What could Bushells do to change your mind?"

I actually said,

Clear up their convoluted process.
Be more clear and professional in their comms.
Not send my personal details to strangers without my permission.

Portico