Mar 23,2015
Charlotte
By: 'CLARE E GAUNT'
Mar 23,2015
I found the service from Springbok Properties professional and courteous from start to finish and although the fees are quite high they were proactive in introducing prospective buyers. I had a high number of viewings and secured the sale of my house within a short space of time where the agent I had used over the previous 8 months had failed. I was happy with the sale price we achieved it was realistic in the current market. The Solicitors which Springbok used to handle the sale on my behalf also provided an excellent service and communication between all parties was clear and consistent keeping me informed of developments at every stage of the sales process until completion.
By: Springbok Properties
Mar 24, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that the service you received was professional and courteous. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties