Mar 23,2015
By: 'Mike'
Mar 23,2015
I made an appointment with Simon from the Chorley Office for Neil Rogers to value a bungalow.
The time given was 15.00. We waited three hours for a 'no show.'
This is disgraceful and I advise anyone to avoid using Farrell & Heyworth.
By: Neil Rogers - Chorley Branch Manager
Mar 25, 2015
I have investigated this matter following your review here and your telephone call to Chorley branch on Monday. It transpires that an error was made when submitting your appointment to our diary system. This meant that I was not aware of the appointment and did not attend which, I can appreciate, has caused you some inconvenience. At Farrell Heyworth we strive to ensure our clients are satisfied with our service. I can assure you that this is an isolated event for which I, and the other members of staff involved, can only apologise. We would be pleased to offer you an alternative appointment at your convenience.

Farrell Heyworth