Mar 23,2015
Tess
By: 'Sharon Grigg'
Mar 23,2015
From the moment I contacted Mansbridge & Balment everyone was very friendly and helpful. Tess visited my property to obtain details and see the house for herself, which I valued. All viewings were professionally undertaken by the agents. When a sale was agreed on the property Marie was my point of contact and was always friendly, despite the process not always running smoothly.

I would have no hesitation in using Mansbridge & Balment in the future and would highly recommend them.
Initially I felt the fees were a little high however they were in line with other estate agents. Having received the service I would now say the fees are appropriate.
By: Mansbridge & Balment
Mar 23, 2015
Dear Sharon
Thank you for your review of our whole team, but particularly Tess and Marie who are delighted you were pleased with their services. We pride ourselves on offering real value for money, with added value services such as a dedicated point of contact and our sales progression team. Thanks again for your recommendation. Very best wishes, Mansbridge Balment.

Mansbridge Balment